Designed, made and born in Queensland Australia by the original inventor of Directional Electric Fence Fault Finders – Pakton Technologies.
The JVA Electric Fence Fault Finder makes finding faults. shorts and weak spots on electric fences super quick and easy just by following the arrows on the easy to read digital display.
If you are wondering how to find a fault on an electric fence then this tester and fault finder in one is the right tool for for you.
Features of JVA Electric Fence Fault Finder:
- Australian made by the inventor of directional fault finders
- Superior Quality
- Water proof design
- Long lasting battery
- Displays direction to a “high load” fault, not just current flow
- Easy to use fence tester
- Will take you right to the fault, not leave you metres short
- Ergonomic case design
- Bright red LED direction arrows
- Clear indications of the direction of the fault
- Digital readout which shows fence voltage and current
- Integrated (removable) belt clip
- Standard easy to find 9V battery
- Pocket size – easy to carry
- Don’t get shocked
- Fingers are further away from high voltage
- One touch operation – Simple to use
- No wires, no clips means no tangles, no shocks!
It is also known as an Electric Fence Power Probe®.