General Product Returns:
Big Red Fencing accepts returns of unwanted, unopened, unmarked products in sale condition within 30 days of purchase. A 10% restocking fee, based on the total value of returned items, will be deducted from the refund, which also includes any freight costs Big Red Fencing provided without charge (such as free freight) on the initial sending of the order. Customers are responsible for all freight charges associated with returning unwanted items.
Please ship general product returns to:
Unit 15C, 24 Dexter St, Moorooka QLD 4105
Please ensure to review our product descriptions thoroughly before making a purchase. If you have any uncertainties, don’t hesitate to contact us for guidance. We strictly enforce a policy of not accepting returns for opened sealed packages or used products that are non-faulty. For any doubts regarding a product’s compatibility with your electric fence setup, reach out to us before placing your order. Our team is dedicated to providing expert advice to assist you in making informed decisions. We’re always here to help you choose the right product.
- All Big Red Fencing products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty, compliant with Australian Consumer Law, which specifies the period within which items can be repaired or replaced.
- For speedy evaluation of your claim it is recommended to ship the item directly to the manufacturer address outlined in the manufacturer warranty terms. Customers may ship warranty claims to us or directly to the manufacturer for evaluation and resolution within the warranty period.
- Please refer to the warranty specifications provided by the manufacturer for detailed conditions regarding repair or replacement. Big Red Fencing have no control over the manufacturer’s warranty evaluation process.
- If the manufacturer’s warranty terms and evaluation specify a replacement, upon customer request, we can refund the product total and accept the manufacturers replacement unit as stock.
- Please note that technician evaluation costs may be incurred for incorrectly returned non-warranty items. If you have any uncertainties if your product is truly faulty, please contact us for clarification before initiating the return process.
- When returning items, include a note describing the fault, along with your contact address and customer details.
- In the event of a problem with your order or package, please contact us immediately for timely resolution.
- While Big Red Fencing is not directly responsible for the cost of return freight or damage caused to items in transit, we will compensate successful claims accordingly during the returns and refunds processing.
- For further assistance or inquiries, please reach out to our customer support team.
For more direct information on warranties and how they work, please have a look at ACCC website for Warranties or for more general information on your rights as a consumer and on the guidelines we follow, visit the ACCC website for Consumer Rights & Guarantees