- If you are unsure of a products suitability for your electric fence set up, please contact us before completing your order and we encourage the use of our extensive knowledge and expert advice to point you in the right direction the first time.
- All Big Red Fencing products are sold with a manufactures warranty and by law, can be shipped to us or the manufacturer for repair or replacement within the specified warranty period and under the conditions outlined under the manufacturers product warranty specifications .
- Costs may be incurred for incorrectly returned non warranty items. Please contact us if you have any uncertainties.
- If your item is broken, faulty or does not within reason perform as intended or advertised, you can return it, with your proof of purchase for a full credit, full refund or exchange.
- Please contact us first to avoid unnecessary shipping costs that often occur from the return of non faulty items, and if returning include a note describing the fault along with your return contact address and customer details.
- If a problem arises with your order or package please contact us ASAP so the issue can be resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Please read the item descriptions before purchasing as we will not accept returns of open products and packages that are not faulty.
- Big Red Fencing accept all returns of unopened, unmarked products in sale condition up to 30 days after purchase. We will provide a refund, minus a 10% total value restocking fee on top of the whole value of any freight charges (provided by us, to complete the initial delivery of the goods to you) to the account that was used to pay for the goods.
- Big Red Fencing are not directly responsible for the cost of return freight, damage caused to items in transit, or any cost associated with returning goods to our store or to the manufacturer under any circumstances. All successful claims will be compensated accordingly at the appropriate stage of returns and refunds processing.
For more direct information on warranties and how they work, please have a look at ACCC website for Warranties or for more general information on your rights as a consumer and on the guidelines we follow, visit the ACCC website for Consumer Rights & Guarantees