Thunderbird Galvanised Earth Stake Features:
- 100cm long
- Hot dipped Galvanised
- T bar top for easy removal
- Connection bolt, washers and nut included
Helpful electric fence earthing tips
- Drive 3 stakes into the ground at least 1-1.5m
- Space stakes 2-5m apart
- Use non corrosive stakes, eg galvanised steel or stainless steel
- Position earth stakes in a moist area.
- Position at least 10m away from other earth systems like household earth found next to your power box
- Additional stakes (A) running from an earth wire are required every 1.5km of fence run.
- Connect to earth return wires using joint clamps and undergate cable or solid fencing wire