The Nemtek Single Pole Electric Fence Lightning Protection System inhibits lightning and diverts the voltage spikes caused by lightning away from you electric fence energiser.
If lightning strikes your fence it will want to travel to earth as all lightning does. Running along an insulated fence line, normally the easiest path back to earth is the earth connection your energiser holds. The Nemtek Single Pole Lightning Protection Diverter prevents the lightning destroying your energiser by dissipating any strike making its way back to your energiser before it reaches it.
Although Nemtek energizers have extensive lightning protection built into the units to help reduce the possibility of damage caused by lightning strikes. Additional external lightning protection reduces the likelihood of power surge coming through the fence wires to the energizer. The Nemtek lightning inhibitor and diverter offers a two pronged approach. Firstly it inhibits the lightning surge from damaging the energizer and secondly it diverts any lightning surge away from the energizers into the ground through the earth spikes. Protection from surges coming through the mains as opposed to the fence is also available from Nemtek.
The Nemtek Electric Fence Lightning Diverter Kit does the same job as:
- Electric fence lightning arrestor kits
- Electric fence lightning protection kits
- Electric fence lightning choke kits
Nemtek Electric Fence Lightning Protection Diverter Features:
- Built-in lightning inhibitor, inhibits lightning from getting to the energizer.
- Built-in lightning diverter, diverts the lightning from the energizer into the earth spikes
- External cover and stainless steel components for use outdoors near the fence
Nemtek Electric Fence Lightning Protection Diverter Specifications:
- Material: UV stabilised plastic housing
- Stainless steel components for long life
Download or View the PDF Installer Manual for Nemtek Single pole lightning protection for electric fences EA-LID