The Nemtek Fence Scope is a 4 in 1 electric fence fault finding and testing tool, which helps diagnose problems on your fence to optimize electric fence installation and ensure that the fence continues to operate at ideal levels.
There are four operation modes to select from:
- Fence Probe mode –quickly indicates the direction of a fence fault, showing the voltage and current
- Fence energy mode- accurately measures the output energy along the fence. This mode can be used to test the size of the shock the intruder will receive at any point along the fence by simulating the intruder. This helps to ensure that the voltage and the energy is sufficient along the entire fence to deliver an appropriate shock to the intruder.
- Fence scope mode –this can record and display wave forms of the electric fence pulse. Distortions in the wave form (wave shape) generally indicate that there are fence faults.
- Fence noise mode –this shows the amount of electromagnetic interference generated by the fence or energizer. This feature assists in finding cracked or broken insulators, sparks and shorts along the fence.
Pouch sold separately.
Nemtek Electric Fence Tester and Fault Finder Specifications:
- Display (LCD): 128 x 64 pixels, landscape orientation, 1bit/pix colour depth
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to +50 C
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline, 6LR6 / PP3, 50 hours typical battery life (without using backlight)
- Size: 102 mm W x 50 mm H x 192 mm L
- Weight: 298g (with battery), 251g (without battery)