Thunderbird 50m ThunderNet Poultry Electric Fence Netting Features
- Electric Fence Nets enable the set up and connection fence systems in under 10 minutes
- Easily connect more nets via the net connection tab
- Great for strip/cell grazing, holding yards, overnight yards, electrified predator barriers & electrified exclusion zones
- Improve your land! Strip and cell grazing is proven to improve your land bio diversity & soil fertility
- Connect up to 8 nets with a 20km or 2.0 output joule energiser
- Suitable for a variety of animals and stock including sheep, goats, calves and free range pigs
- ThunderNets are designed for uneven terrain with strong double pronged posts every 30cm
- Strengthened top strand with high conductive tinned copper wires
50m Thunderbird Poultry Electric Netting Specifications
- 12 horizontal power wires
- 14 double prong tread in posts
- Bottom wire is not electrified and used as earth
- Suitable for hens, geese and turkeys.
- Effective against foxes, dogs and goannas.
- 112 cm tall
- 50m long
- The top strand is strengthened and contains high conductive copper wires
- UV stabilised plastic.
- Improve your soil fertility.
- Easy to set up and connect in 10 minutes.
- Comes with connection tab to join multiple nets to create larger enclosures*
Adding extra Thunderbird ThunderNets in the future?
Energiser power recommendations for extra electric nets:
- For one net use a 0.25 joule energizer
- For two nets use a 0.50 joule energizer
- For three nets use a 0.75 joule energizer
- For four nets use a 1.0 joule energizer with APT
- For more than four and up to ten nets use a 2.5 joule energizer with APT
Please note: Electric fence nets and netting kits can not be shipped to PO Boxes due to size restrictions. A residential or business address is required for delivery.
It is recommended to keep the electric fence netting clear of as much vegetation as possible. Vegetation will cause earthing of the netting, reduce the overall performance of the fence and use more energy in operation.