The Thunderbird Solar Electric Fence Poultry Netting Kit is ideal for free range poultry and is suitable for chickens, geese and turkeys to name a few. Thunderbird solar powered netting kits are packaged up and ready for work. Both Poultry
and Sheep/Goat electric fence netting kits are available.
Thunderbird 100m Poultry Solar Electric Fence Kit Contents:
- 2 x 50m roll of Thunderbird Poultry Net (EF-PNET)
- Thunderbird S45B 5km Solar Electric Fence Energiser (S-45B)
- Thunderbird 1m long Earth Stake (EF-70)
- Thunderbird Electric Fence Warning Sign (EF-15)
50m Thunderbird Poultry Netting Specifications
- 12 horizontal power wires
- 14 double prong tread in posts
- Bottom wire is not electrified and used as earth
- Suitable for hens, geese and turkeys.
- Effective against foxes, dogs and goannas.
- 112 cm tall
- 50m long
- The top strand is strengthened and contains high conductive copper wires
- UV stabilised plastic.
- Improve your soil fertility.
- Easy to set up and connect in 10 minutes.
- Comes with connection tab to join multiple nets to create larger enclosures*
*Recommended electric fence energiser joule rating for adding extra poultry netting:
- 1 net-0.2 Joules (Approx. 2.5km energiser)
- 2 nets-0.45 joules (Approx. 5km energiser)
- 3 nets-0.7 Joules (Approx. 7.5km energiser)
- 4 nets-1.2 Joules (Approx. 10km energiser)
- 5 nets-1.5 joules (Approx. 15km energiser)
Please note: This electric fence netting kit does not ship to Australia Post PO Boxes as the poultry nets are too long. A residential or business address is required.