S180B 20km Solar Electric Fence Energiser All In One Self Contained System
- Powers up to 20 km
- Self contained package
- Digital screen displays voltage, amps and low battery
- Compact and very portable
- Easy and fast to set up
- 2 x internal rechargeable batteries
- Earth and fence leads supplied
- O-Ring sealed enclosure
- Magnetic switch – Full and reduced power levels
This quality Australian made and designed system incorporates intelligent battery management software that monitors energy collected by the solar panel and adjusts output accordingly
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Australian Made
- Low battery light indicates low battery supply voltage
- Pulse fence light indicates energiser operations is ok.
- Vacuum sealed transformer, for greater reliability
- Encapsulated electronics – protected from moisture and insect damage.
- Includes quality sealed rechargeable battery (fitted internally)
- Earth and Fence leads supplied with insulated clips
- Tough ABS enclosure for maximum solar collection
- Quality crystalline solar panel.
- Hi tech software measures the solar input to extend battery life
- Ideal for larger electric fencing applications
- Fully portable with carry handle and built in battery.
- O-Ring sealed case. Low and high power levels.
- Slides over steel star post.
- Mains battery charger is supplied for poor weather periods.
- Magnetic switch – no holes through case.
- Great Strip & Cell Grazing Solar Energiser
- Great for a secure overnight yard or temporary holding paddocks
- Easily transportable and super versatile
Thunderbird S180B Model Specifications :
- Joules: 1.78
- *Distance 20km
- Output: 7.4 Kv
- Output @ 1000 ohms: 6 Kv
*Energiser distances are a guide only. Factors such as proximity of live wire(s) to earth or to other parts of a fence, distance of live wire run underground, thickness of wire and earth condition will affect the effective distance. Thunderbird recommend a minimum distance of 200mm between the live wire(s) and any other conductor, otherwise effective energiser distance is reduced.