The Thunderbird SOLAR-2 uses a NiMH battery that can be left flat for long periods of time without being damaged. If the battery is flat, simply place it in the sun for a few minutes and it will start to operate. Super effective Solar to Battery system only requires 3 hours of sun per day.
Thunderbird Solar-2 Solar Electric Fence Energiser Features
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Best selling Australian Made electric fence energiser
- Low battery light indicates low battery supply voltage
- Pulse fence light indicates energiser operations is ok.
- Vacuum sealed transformer, for greater reliability
- Encapsulated electronics – protected from moisture and insect damage.
- Includes quality rechargeable internal NiMH Battery
- Earth and Fence leads supplied with insulated alligator fence clips
- Tough ABS enclosure for maximum solar collection
- Quality crystalline solar panel.
- Hi tech software measures the solar input to extend battery life
- Ideal for small fencing applications
- Fully portable with carry handle and built in battery.
- O-Ring sealed case. Low and high power levels.
- Easily mounts/slides onto steel star pickets.
- Great Strip & Cell Grazing Solar Energiser
- Great for a secure overnight yard or temporary holding paddocks
- Easily transportable and super versatile
Thunderbird Solar 2 Energiser Model Specifications:
- Joules: 0.15
- *Distance 2km
- Output: 7.7 kV
- Output @ 1000 ohms: 2.3 kV
- Replaces old Thunderbird models S18B and S19B
*Energiser distances are a guide only. Factors such as proximity of live wire(s) to earth or to other parts of a fence, distance of live wire run underground, thickness of wire and earth condition will affect the effective distance. Thunderbird recommend a minimum distance of 200mm between the live wire(s) and any other conductor, otherwise effective energiser distance is reduced.