The Thunderbird M260 25km 240v mains powered electric fence energizer is capable of powering up to 25km of electric fencing* and is ideal for small to medium fence and animal applications. The Thunderbird M260 is powered from your 240v mains power supply and the electronics inside convert the power and energy down to emit and pulse a safe reliable shock that will keep your livestock, pets and feral or vermin animals controlled. Great for keeping wanted animals in and vermin or feral pests out.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Australian Made
- All the features of it’s smaller brothers – but with more power.
- Able to supply more energy for longer fences and deliver higher voltages.
- Pulse fence light indicates energiser operations is OK.
- Safety certified to Australian / New Zealand standards
- OK Pulse light flashes with each fence pulse
- Tough, O-ring sealed, weatherproof case
- SMD technology – for ultimate reliability
- Lightning spark gap fitted – 6 months lightning warranty
- Vacuum sealed transformer – provides a longer life and greater reliability
- Made from quality components
- Large fence terminal knobs, with incorporated stainless steel nuts
Thunderbird M260 electric fence energisers are suitable for:
- Horse yards
- Cattle fencing
- Dog electric fence enclosures or exclusion zones
- Pet electric fence containment set ups
- Small and Medium Hobby farms
- Vermin and feral electric fencing
- Can run up to 4 50m poultry electric fence nets
Earth and Fence leads are not supplied with mains powered energisers due to the variance in mounting positions for individual fence set ups. Use undergate or underground cable for best results
Thunderbird M260 Model Specifications :
- Stored Joules: 2.2J
- *Distance 25 km
- Output: 8.4 kV
- Output @ 500 ohms: 4.9 Kv
- Power Usage: 5.0 W
Previous model numbers or variants:
- Thunderbird M200 M250
*Energiser distances are a guide only. Factors such as proximity of live wire(s) to earth or to other parts of a fence, distance of live wire run underground, thickness of wire and earth condition will affect the effective distance. Thunderbird recommend a minimum distance of 200mm between the live wire(s) and any other conductor, otherwise effective energiser distance is reduced.