Thunderbird MB1760R Mains or Battery Operated Electric Fence Energiser MB1760R Features
- Digital display of output voltage, earth condition, joules and amps – condition of fence – all displayed together, no toggling required.
- Mains or battery powered – 12 volt lead and A.C adaptor supplied (optional solar kit).
- Remote ready turns unit on or off, from the paddock. (sold separately)
- Auto power boost automatically increases energy levels as fence requires.
- 3 powers levels to select from, low – medium – high. Up to 9.9kV
- Earth monitor – displays the condition of your earth system.
- 13 pulse speeds to select from – 1.2 to 2.4 seconds.
- Built in alarm activates internal buzzer when fence voltage drops. Alarm voltage can be set from 2 to 6 kV– Optional strobe light or Siren plus strobe light, activates upon energiser alarm.
- Tough enclosure – O-ring sealed, weatherproof, robust ABS enclosure.
- Great back up – 2 years warranty, 6 months lightning warranty.
- Solar compatible – optional solar kit can be connected to charge battery for remote areas.
- Quality components – SMD electronics and transformer is vacuum sealed.
- Auto battery save function – when battery voltage level drops, system changes output level to low and pulse rate to minimum.
- Digital Function Display
- Output voltage
- Earth conditions poor-fair-good
- Amps – condition of fence
- Joules – energy being used
- Mode – standby, diagnostic data
Thunderbird MB1760R Mains or Battery Powered Electric Fence Energiser MB1760R
- Model: MB1760R
- Stored Joules:16.8 J
- Max Fence Length: 135 km
- Voltage No Load: 8.2 kV
- Voltage @ 250 Ω : 6.7 kV
- Current Drain 550-1250 mA
- Solar Kit Size: 120 W