The JVA MB16 Electric Fence IP Energizer® makes animal control a breeze. Its new styling and features include an audible warning if there is a serious fault on the fence and a larger LCD screen with a larger digits, battery indicator, and Wi-Fi strength.
This latest version allows for configuration through our Virtual Keypad (VKP) on your mobile phone, such as Pulse rate (prolonged battery life), Reducing voltage in the dry seasons, setting alarm threshold’s and pairing of Remotes. Along with the features is the world’s first Wi-Fi enabled IOT energizer, and allows the user to monitor and control their energizer from anywhere in the world using any smartphone or tablet. It can also be connected to either of our FREE Apps!
This energizer can be powered from the JVA 150W Solar Kits!
For information on how to set up a Wi-Fi fence configuration, Visit the JVA Website.
JVA MB16 160km Mains or Battery Powered Electric Fence IP Energizer® Features:
- Designed and manufactured in Queensland Australia
- Free IP Energizer Controller app (IPEC) & Cloud Router app available for iPhone and Android
- 16J (24J stored) powers up to a recommended 80 kilometers of multiwire fence*
- Sleek styling, rugged practical design
- Remote Ready (New remote to be released soon)
- Virtual Keypad (VKP) for easy configuration of Alarm Threshold’s, Adjustment of Joules, Voltage and Pulse Rate, and most important, easy of connection to Wi-Fi.
- Mains (via AC Plug-Pack) or 12V Battery operation (battery no included)
- Large LCD shows fence voltage, stored energy, battery voltage, Wi-Fi Signal and Battery Indicator.
- Power on demand (automatically ramps up power when needed)
- Bi-Polar or conventional output
- Reverse battery protection
- 24V Solar Battery Supply
- Highly efficient and intelligent digital design
- UV stable enclosure
- O-Ring sealed case for ant and moisture protection
JVA MB16 Specifications:
- Peak Voltage: 8.2 kV
- Peak Energy Output: 16.0 Joules
- Peak Energy Stored: 22.0 Joules
JVA MB16 Package Contents:
- MB16 Energizer
- Battery to Energizer Leads
- AC Power Adapter
**For connection from the Energiser live terminal to the fence you will need a suitable high voltage cable (not included).
***Battery not included.
How to set up Wi-Fi connection to remote control and monitor your electric fence energiser with your phone
What is Bi-Polar Electric Fencing
Bi Polar Electric Fencing greatly increases an electric fences effectiveness and enables the use of an electric fence where poor soil and ground conditions exist.
More information JVA MB16 160km Mains or Battery Powered Electric Fence Energiser