The Thunderbird S45B 5km energizer is ideal for small to medium fence applications.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Australian Made
- Vacuum sealed transformer, for greater reliability
- Encapsulated electronics – protected from moisture and insect damage.
- Includes quality sealed rechargeable battery (fitted internally)
- Ideal mould angle to maximise solar collection
- Earth and Fence leads supplied with insulated clips
- Tough ABS enclosure for maximum solar collection
- Quality crystalline solar panel.
- Hi tech software measures the solar input to extend battery life
- Fully portable with carry handle and built in battery.
- O-Ring sealed case. Low and high power levels.
- Slides over steel star post.
- Mains battery charger is supplied for poor weather periods.
- Mains charger port is covered – keeps weather out.
- Low battery warning – lets you know when to mains recharge
- Magnetic switch – no holes through case.
- Great Strip & Cell Grazing Solar Energiser
- Great for a secure overnight yard or temporary holding paddocks
- Easily transportable and super versatile
- Suitable for two 50m Thunderbird ThunderNet
Thunderbird S45B Model Specifications :
- Joules: 0.47
- *Distance 5km
- Output: 7.7 Kv
- Output @ 1000 ohms: 5.0 Kv
*Energiser distances are a guide only. Factors such as proximity of live wire(s) to earth or to other parts of a fence, distance of live wire run underground, thickness of wire and earth condition will affect the effective distance. Thunderbird recommend a minimum distance of 200mm between the live wire(s) and any other conductor, otherwise effective energiser distance is reduced.